Monday, January 24, 2011

Ode to 2011

I swear each year goes by faster and faster. Everyone older than me keeps telling me ...to "just wait", it get's worse. If time gets any quicker, I am going to have to ask for a month of vacation to feel like I have had a week. Looking forward to this year....although, would like to have it go slow enough to enjoy it. Will be celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary with my high school sweet heart this coming Summer. My how quickly time really does go. I have school behind me...for a while at least. Just passed my boards in November for my RN. Am planning on going back to school to get my BSN but need a break right now. Haven't written anything on this blog for a couple years so thought I would jot something down. Hubby and I have been spending a lot of time recently cleaning out stuff in the house......junk....!! It feels good. We are planning on going tubing up in the White Mtns next weekend. Have never been. It is sooooo cold the past few days....this morning was -6 or maybe even colder than that.......tooooooo cold for me!

No comments: