Saturday, April 17, 2021

Weekend project




 So I still haven't used my Earthquake tiller yet. Hoping next weekend the weather will cooperate. 

I have been busy planning out my rose garden, making my wish list of rose bushes I want and looking up deer resistant companion plants.

I was lucky enough to have a 4 day weekend so I decided even though we had April snow showers to keep busy on a super fun project.

I am making 2 strawberry topsy turvy planters. Not put together just yet, but I am having so much fun painting the clay pots.

I am no artist, that's for sure; but it is so fun painting, using my imagination and using up supplies around the garage and house.

Part of my rose garden idea is recycling stuff we have that is basically rotting and using it for decoration in my garden.

I didn't get fussy about paints, just using what we had on hand from previous projects.

Here are a few pics of my project so far. Will definately post pics when my towers are complete! 

No comments: