Sunday, April 4, 2021

Breaking Ground

 I know....it has been years of silence. That's what happens when you decide to go to grad school. You have no life....literally!

Fortunately, school is behind me and I have plans to fill my free time by creating a rose garden. I have given up on attempting a veggie garden. As much as I love growing and eating fresh veggies, we have too much wild life that also love them, so all the work and they reap the benefit. I have decided to support my local farmers and signed up for a CSA for 2021. I will be turning our overgrown, neglected plot into a beautiful oasis. So far....knock on wood, wild life hasn't bothered the few rose bushes I do have.

I am so excited about this project. I will take pics and update our progess as we go.

I bought an Earthquake Versa tiller/cultivator based on the amazing reviews. I have it put together and ready to go; can't wait to see what it can do.




No comments: