Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Getting some roses!

 Last weekend I took a little break from my rose garden to give a couple of my other flower beds some much needed TLC.

Meanwhile.... I have a TON of rose buds and a few have started to open. I think by this coming weekend I will have several more.

Most interesting to me is Caribia....it had a bud when I planted it and was first to bloom. It was so pretty....but the blooms that opened this week..Wow!! All I can figure is the compost along with Neptunes fish oil made this change.



Here are the two pics...lighter peach was the first and this breath taking coral is now.....



Royal Kate (pink) and iceberg (white) have blooms and there will be more soon!


My last 6 rose bushes arrived, finally. All bare root. That will be what I am doing next....planting those. Then....I should be putting in my stepping stones and gravel pathway this weekend! 

Yeah for good weather on my days off!



Another pic of Royal Kate more fully open!

No comments: