Sunday, June 13, 2021

Slow and steady

 So I haven't done too much on my rose garden in a couple of weeks. Two weekends ago was cold and rainy and last weekend we got to camp for the first time in 2 years! Felt so good to finally have a little normalcy after this past year of the Covid pandemic.

I just finished painting my last stepping stone. Now just have to seal them.



Fall and winter

Was my hubby's idea to represent all 4 seasons....i loved that idea...we do live in New England!

I did a scene that reminds me of camping. I was originally going to do a tent and camp fire but I fell in love with this scene and it reminds me so much of hiking and camping.

Well....hopefully I can get out there and get more done on my garden today. Yesterday I just didn't have much energy for some reason. This weekend is Beautiful!

No comments: