Monday, May 31, 2021

Weekend In

So this long Memorial Day weekend has not turned out to be an outdoor weekend as for weather.

I did manage to pick up some flowers to make a couple hanging pots.

I have all but 4 stepping stones painted now and I've been sealing them so from that perspective I have been productive.

I can't complain about rain, last year we were in drought status and until this much needed rain came, we were headed back into that status again.

I have had some nibbles on a few of my roses from our rabbits or deer or both. I'll have to re-apply but I got some organic Repel All spray which I have used in my garden in the past and works well. I also fertilized all the roses I have so far with Neptune's organic fish fertilizer. The remainder of this week looks sunny and next weekend hot and humid. I'm hoping it will just cause my roses to grow like crazy.


 Caribia is the first rose bush to bloom, can't wait to see it open!

Here's some stepping stones I have finished.







No comments: